Acting as both Principal and Partner in the development of engineering and construction mega-projects, our client is presently searching for passionate and qualified individuals to join their proposal development team working on a very large roads and bridges infrastructure projects. This represents a unique chance to participate in a project from inception to delivery.
The Construction Division is presently searching for a Proposal/Project Director to oversee the proposal team as well as to take on the responsibility as the Project Director during the execution of the projects.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team and eventually, the project team;
- Manage the process of proposal preparation, from the issuance of the tender documents to the presentation of the offer;
- Participate in the evaluation of the calls for proposals;
- Develop winning strategies for the preparation of proposals;
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of sub-contractors and service providers in the targeted regions in order to maximize our effectiveness in project execution;
- Coordinate the bids/offers of sub-contractors and major suppliers;
- Participate in the development of the offers and coordinate their presentation;
- Ensure the coordination of the work of all professionals involved in the project;
- Manage client relations;
- Monitor objectives and goal attainment regarding costs, timelines, quality, and health and safety;
- Coordinate the review of proposals with corporate services.
- Completed university degree in Engineering or experience judged to be pertinent;
- Minimum of 20 years of pertinent construction experience in Civil Engineering, including at least 10 to 15 years in roads and bridges’ projects;
- Experience in the areas of engineering and construction;
- Experience in project development and management;
- Experience in the development and negotiation of major proposals;
- Knowledge of different methods of project execution, a definite asset (P3/PPP, Design Build, Lump Sum, Turnkey, Construction Management);
- Experience in construction project management and construction methods;