The successful candidate will report to the Operations Director Russia. The successful candidate will be required to provide support to the project execution function.
. The main function within this role is to provide engineering support to the project discipline.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the engineering scope as per contract and project schedule
• Facilitate the generation of the engineering schedule within the overall project schedule
• Create and manage an engineering base line (man-hour) budget
• Ensure timeous and effective change control identification and definition
• Establish project engineering strategy, manage integration of discipline strategies
• Ensure accurate reporting on progress, forecast and changes to approved financials and resources
• Lead all engineering consultants and companies into a cohesive team to meet project objectives
• Verify compliance to all relevant legislation
• Ensure compliance to company policies and maintain relevant procedures
Skills, Experience & Education:
• Discipline specific engineering skills
• Business acumen
• Project management skills
• Critical evaluation skills
• Problem solving skills
Professionally the successful candidate will be a B.Sc. / B.Eng (Mechanical) graduate (will consider other disciplines with relevant work experience).
A proven track record of 8 years plus experience in project engineering, project management, within a processing (Metals & Minerals) environment is required for this position.
Individual needs to be proactive, professional and leads by example with a detailed and demonstrable knowledge of project management and engineering design devellopment