In providing total solutions for the conversion of natural resources into marketable products, the Russia business unit seeks the services of a Project Director to lead and guide the project execution function, during its period of growth. This is a high profile position in a challenging environment with career development opportunities, based in Moscow.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Director Russia. The successful candidate will be required to provide support to the project execution function.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensure that a portfolio of projects in execution remain on track in terms of time, quality, cost and safety
• Support and mentor project managers to improve their project execution abilities
• Ensure that the Business Unit meets it forecast profits directly linked to the portfolio of projects
• Improve all stakeholder relationships on projects in the portfolio
• Ensure that all project execution works is performed to company approved policies and procedures
• Comply with the company core values
• B.Sc.Eng/B.Tech qualification is essential.
• Project Management and/or Post Grad in Business Management essential
• Minimum 10 – 15 years experience within Process Plant Industry
• Engineering and Project Engineering Discipline
• Experience as Project Manager/Project Director in an EPCM environment is essential
• Individual needs to be proactive, professional and leads by example with a detailed and demonstrable knowledge of project management and engineering design development