1. Client satisfaction, budget control, profitability, contract compliance, problem resolution and project personnel management.
2. Organize, execute and coordinate work of the field project team.
3. Responsible for the technical quality, accuracy, and standards adherence of engineering and design drafting for the project, by working with the engineering and technical groups ensuring work outputs comply with standards and meets contract requirements.
4. Responsible for staying current regarding changing regulatory requirements.
5. Stay current with professional and industrial best practices.
6. Represents the company to meet contractual requirements.
7. Ensure SAFETY requirements are met.
8. Ensures Quality and Environmental procedures are respected.
9. Ensure contract requirements are respected.
10. Must be able to work professionally with clients, vendors, employees, managers and supervisors.
11. Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the job.
12. Accomplish any other job-related duties/functions requested by the supervisor.
1. Minimum 5 -10 years of proven experience that includes a proven track record of managing large scale construction projects. Windfarm or Power, Utility, Energy background is preferred.
2. Need expertise and the necessary skills to interface with subcontractors and communicate in French and English.
3. Minimum 10 years of Management experience.
4. Ability to work outside on a daily basis in adverse weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, ranging from -30 to +40 degrees Celsius.
5. Ability to travel, living at worksite for approximately 9 months, returning to an office location between projects.
6. Skilled in MSOffice and Outlook.
Requires four-year engineering degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, plus a minimum of five years experience of construction, design, finance and management.