As a developer, you will be involved in:
• the design of architectures, the administration and optimization of MS SQL 2005 databases;
• a team effort requiring close collaboration between developers, testers and integrators in a multidisciplinary environment;
• the ongoing development and improvement of design and development methodologies.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or the equivalent there of;
• 8 years of experience in modeling, designing and developing with OLTP;
• 8 years of experience with MS SQL Server 2000/2005;
• A good knowledge of Perl, VBScript, SQL Agent, DOS command, and XML;
• Be able to integrate and quickly put into practice new technologies;
• Have a basic understanding of e-commerce.